Benefits and Insurance for Faculty Members
- Eligible August 1.
- Dental insurance is provided through Delta Dental Plan of Iowa.
- Preventive and Diagnostic Procedures carry no deductible and are paid at 100% of dental maximum payment limit.
- Basic Procedures and Major Procedures carry a combined $50 annual deductible and pay an 80% and 50% copay, respectively, of the dental maximum payment limit.
- Maximum benefit per person of $1,500/yr. on Preventive and Diagnostic, Basic, and Major Procedures combined.
- Orthodontia carries a $50 annual deductible and pays a 50% copay, up to $1,500 per dependent child, per lifetime.
- Choice of three coverage options, which include Employee, Employee + one, and Employee + two or more. Premium cost to the employee is 10% for individual coverage and 20% for employee + dependent(s). Premiums are withheld on a pretax basis upon employee's authorization.
- Employee may decline coverage and receive flex credits in the amount of one half of the College's contribution for the individual plan.
Visit Delta Dental Online.
For additional questions about your Dental Insurance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 641-269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)
Holidays :: Admission to College Events :: Bookstore Discount ::
Educational Benefits :: Relocation Allowance :: Employee Assistance Program ::
Health :: Dental :: Life Insurance :: Travel/Accident :: Long-Term Disability :: Retirement