- Investment accounts provided through TIAA-CREF.
- Grinnell College contributes 10% of employee's annual salary/wage.
- Eligibility to participate is in the month following one year of employment or the first plan entry date if previously fully vested in an employer sponsored retirement plan. Employee must work at least 1000 hours per year to receive this benefit.
Tax Deferred Annuity (Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity)
- Contributions made by employee only.
- Investment accounts available through TIAA-CREF and Fidelity.
- Participants must be regular employees, working a minimum of 20 hours per week to be eligible for this benefit.
Implementation of Investment Solutions - June 2003 - see attachments
Implementation of Lifecycle Funds - February 2006 - see attachments
For documentation available to employees, see attachments. For additional questions about your Retirement Plan, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 269-4818. Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)