Benefits and Insurance for Residence Life Coordinators
- Eligible the first of the month following first day of work, or coinciding with first day of work if on the first of the month.
- Alliance Select health insurance is provided through Wellmark Blue Cross/Blue Shield.
- Deductibles range from $250 per person to $750 when three or more persons are covered. Deductibles do not apply to PPO office visits. There is a 20% co-pay on PPO visits and 30% co-pay on non-preferred provider visits.
- Out-of-pocket maximums are $1,000 per person to $2,300 when three or more persons are covered.
- Covers one routine physical exam per year, well-child care through age 6, mammograms, and prenatal care.
- Blue RX insurance covers prescriptions at the greater of $10 or 10% for generics and $20 or 20% for name brands. Out-of-pocket maximums are $1,000 per person to $2,000 when two or more persons are covered. Includes coverage for birth control and prenatal vitamins.
- Choice of four coverage options, which include Employee, Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner, Employee + Child(ren), and Employee + Spouse/Domestic Partner and Child(ren). Premium cost to the employee is 10% for individual coverage and 20% for employee + dependent(s). Premiums are withheld on a pretax basis upon employee's authorization.
- Employee may decline coverage and receive flex credits in the amount of one half of the College's contribution for the individual plan.
For additional questions about your Health Insurance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 641-269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)
Room and Board :: Vacation :: Admission to College Events :: Bookstore Discount ::
Educational Benefits :: Relocation Allowance :: Employee Assistance Program ::
Health :: Dental :: Life Insurance :: Travel/Accident :: Long-Term Disability :: Retirement ::