Benefits and Insurance for Support Staff Employees
- Eligibility to participate is in the month following one year of employment or the first plan entry date if previously fully vested in an employer sponsored retirement plan. Employee must work at least 1000 hours per year to receive this benefit.
- Investment accounts provided through TIAA-CREF.
- Grinnell College contributes 10% of employee's annual salary/wage.
Tax Deferred Annuity
- Contributions made by employee only.
- Investment accounts available through TIAA-CREF and 13 other investment companies.
- Participants must be regular employees, working a minimum of 20 hours per week to be eligible for this benefit.
Visit TIAA-CREF Online.
For additional questions about your Retirement Plan, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 641-269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist (email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jim Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)
Holidays :: Vacation :: Sick Leave/Personal Time Off :: Admission to College Events ::
Educational Benefits :: Relocation Allowance :: Employee Assistance Program ::
Health :: Dental :: Life Insurance :: Travel/Accident :: Long-Term Disability :: Retirement