- Exams are covered in full every 12 months.
- $10 copay applies
- One set of prescription lenses for single vision, lined bifocal, and lined trifocals, are covered in full every 12 months.
- $25 copay applies
- One set of frames are covered up to $150, plus 20% off any out-of-pocket expense, every 24 months.
- Contacts are covered up to $120 every 12 months.
- Up to 20% savings on lens extras such as scratch resistant and anti-reflective coatings and progressives.
- 20% off additional prescription glasses and sunglasses.
- 15% off cost of contact lens exam (fitting and evaluation.)
- Laser vision correction discounts.
- Receiving services/vision correction merchandise from a non-VSP provider will result in a lesser benefit. Please check VSP's provider listiing, which is available on their website, to ensure that you understand what your actual benefit will be.
For documentation available to employees, see attachments below
For additional questions about your Vision Insurance contact the Office of Human Resources at 269-4818.
Questions via email may be directed to any of the following staff members:
Stacy Koehler, HR Generalist(email@example.com)
Jana Johnson, HR Generalist (firstname.lastname@example.org)
James Mulholland, Assistant Treasurer (email@example.com)