52 Best Colleges for Food in America
We are excited to let the campus know that YOUR Dining Services has been ranked on The Daily Meal as number 47 Best College for Food in America. Congratulations!
The Daily Meal just unveiled their premier list of the 52 Best Colleges for Food in America - and Grinnell made it! The Daily Meal stated, "You guys really have an exceptional dining experience on your hands; this culinary distinction is well-earned."
Feel free to read thru the story to learn more about the selection process, what they thought stood out about YOUR program, and how other colleges stacked up. The compilation was measured against several tiers of criteria, including:
• Healthy Food: Meals that are fresh, made from scratch, and cooked in small batches
• Events: Themed dinners, picnics, cooking classes — anything to engage undergrads
• Local: Programs that support the community with local purchases
• Sustainable: Incorporating eco-friendly practices into the dining program
• Accessibility and Service: How easy it is for students to connect with dining services, and how well they are taken care of
• The X Factor: Something that made our jaws drop
About The Daily Meal
The Daily Meal covers all things food and drink, creating a complete epicurean experience for cooks, food lovers, wine, beer and spirit connoisseurs, discerning diners and everyone in-between. Helmed by editorial director Colman Andrews, The Daily Meal is the fastest growing food site on the Web.