- Make an appointment to get a P-Card
- Get a P-Card for a family member(s)
- Request card balance or transaction history (proof of identification required)
- Report a lost/stolen P-Card Evenings/Weekends: Phone Security - ext. 4600.
- Report a terminal issue/error (Please include the location of the terminal)
- Provide feedback about the P-Card
In most cases, inquiries will be answered by phone or by email the next business day. You may also dial (641) 269-3661 with requests/information.
Staff and Faculty: Learn More about the Proximity Capable Pioneer One-Card
How To Use (or Not Use) the P-Card
Campus Pioneer One-Card Committee Members:
Steve Briscoe, Security; Nancy Combs, Accounting; Dave Dale, ITS; Chad Geisinger, ITS; Travis Greene, Student Affairs; Brent Jaeger, ITS; John Kalkbrenner, College Services; Jennifer Krohn, College Services; Cassie Wherry, College Bookstore; Rick Whitney, Facilities Management ;Dick Williams, Dining Services; Becky Yoose, Burling Library