Recommended stationery specifications may be found in the attachment below. Questions regarding the revised logo may be directed to the Office of Communication at extension 3400.
All stationery requests are available through Premier Printing, the campus copy service vendor. For your convenience and to assure accuracy, a form is available to assist you when ordering stationery products. Order forms are available through Premier Printing at extension 3420. Below you'll find assistance in completing the form:
- Please specify the date supplies are ordered/needed. This assists Premier Printing in providing quick turn-around time.
- Section 1 - "BILL TO": The person ordering stationery should add their name, extension number, billing office name, the Budget Number in which services are charged (for your record-keeping purposes only), delivery location and a fax number. A proof of the product(s) ordered will be faxed to you at this number.
- Section 2 - "INFORMATION TO BE PRINTED": The information in this section reflects what is printed on the stationery product, whether it be letterhead, envelopes, business cards, note cards and A-2 envelopes, or name tags and mailing labels. (Refer to the Standards Book for appropriate information for each product requested.)
- Section 3 - "LETTERHEAD": (Refer to the Standards Book-Letterhead for details.) You may circle the amount of letterhead and second sheet paper your office needs. You may choose letterhead with or without the return address. The college logo is standard and will be printed on all letterhead orders.
- Section 4 - "#10 BUSINESS ENVELOPES: (Refer to the Standards Book-#10 Business Envelope for details.) The #10 business envelope is used with letterhead. Circle the quantity desired. You may choose business envelopes with or without the return address. The college logo is standard and will be printed on all business envelope orders.
- Section 5 - "NOTE CARDS AND A-2 ENVELOPES": (Refer to the Standards Book-Note Cards and A-2 Envelopes and Secondary ID Systems for details.) Write the quantity desired. For those programs with approved secondary identification marks, designate the program name in Section 8 "COMMENTS and SPECIAL REQUESTS" to include the program mark on these products.
- Section 6 and 7 - "BUSINESS CARDS" or "NAME TAGS and MAILING LABELS": (Refer to the Standards Book-Business Cards and Nametags/Mailing Labels for details.) Circle the quantity desired.
- Section 8 - "COMMENTS and SPECIAL REQUESTS": Use this area to make comments or to specify a program name for the inclusion of secondary identification