We ask you to follow these steps in order to make your time at Grinnell most efficient.
Director of Media Relations
- You may contact media relations via phone or e-mail at any time. Please contact us prior to your arrival on campus.
- Tell us what Grinnell-related story you are interested in covering. Media relations can establish contacts on campus among students, faculty, or staff. We will coordinate interviews and arrange access for buildings on campus. Please do not contact students directly.
- Provide your tentative schedule as soon as possible. The sooner we are aware of your needs, the better we can accommodate them.
When you arrive on campus...
Come to our office in Windsor House and check in with the media relations team.
- Even if you have arrangements with a contact on campus, you should come first to the communication office located in Windsor House (pictured).
- You will receive media credentials: a badge that clearly identifies you as a member of the media, and a College Profile that provides a map and the facts about Grinnell College.
- Grinnell College is a private educational institution, so most buildings are not public. While on campus, members of the media may be accompanied by media relations staff.