2012-13 Schedule of Metropolitan Opera Live in HD
Opera talks begin a half-hour before the listed show time.
- October 13, noon: L'Elisir d'Amore, Donizetti
- October 27, noon: Otello, Verdi
- October 31, 6:30 p.m.: Otello, Verdi (Encore)
- November 10, noon: The Tempest, Ades
- December 1, noon: La Clemenza di Tito, Mozart
- December 8, noon: Un Ballo in Maschera, Verdi
- December 15, noon: Aida, Verdi
- January 5, 11 a.m.: Les Troyens, Berlioz
- January 19, noon: Maria Stuarda, Donizetti
- January 23, 6:30 p.m.: Maria Stuarda, Donizetti (Encore)
- January 31, 6:30 p.m.: Les Troyens, Berlioz (Encore)
- February 6, 6:30 p.m.: Aida, Verdi (Encore)
- February 16, noon: Rigoletto, Verdi
- March 2, 11 a.m.: Parsifal, Wagner
- March 16, 11 a.m.: Francesca da Rimini, Zandonai
- April 10, 6:30 p.m.: Francesca da Rimini, Zandonai (Encore)
- April 27, 11 a.m.: Giulio Cesare, Handel
All operas are broadcast Live in HD at the Harris Center Cinema. Come a half-hour early to watch the preceding Opera Talk.
Encore presentations are a recording of an earlier live broadcast.
See the Metropolitan Opera Live in HD site for more information.
Tickets will be available to Met Opera members on August 24 and to the general public on September 4.
Tickets are available at the Pioneer Bookshop, The Grinnell College Bookstore, and at the door on the day of the show.
Ticket are $15 for adults and $10 for students, children, and Met Opera members. Tickets for Grinnell College faculty, staff and students have been generously funded by the Office of the President and are available at no cost at all ticket locations. Family members not employed by the college are required to purchase tickets.
Send your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to join the Public Events listserv to be reminded about performances and ticket distribution.