Information Technology Services (ITS) Mission:
Information Technology Services seeks to support and enhance the value of a liberal arts education through the seamless integration of information technology into the instruction and operations of Grinnell College.
Information Technology Services Vision
- Work in partnership with the faculty to make Grinnell College a leader among liberal arts colleges in the application of information technology to teaching, research, scholarship, and administration.
- Work in partnership with other administrative offices to implement efficient and cost-effective administrative processes and information systems.
- Make sure that all Grinnellians have access to the most suitable software tools running on industry standard computer systems.
- Ensure that Grinnell College’s faculty, staff, and students are well-connected externally and internally via digital and telephonic networks.
- Ensure that Grinnellians receive the training and support needed to make them successful.
- Ensure that Grinnell’s systems are as secure as possible.