Delegates, faculty and staff are encouraged to meander through the various reception locations, each with its own featured cuisine.
- Ahrens Atrium, Noyce Science Center: Central and South American cuisine, featuring ingredients acquired locally
- Rosenfield Center Courtyard: Jamaican barbecue pit for the Jamaican jerk experience
- Rosenfield Center 2nd Floor Lobby: Greek fare
- Noyce Science Center: East Asian cuisine
- Rosenfield Center room 101: French desserts and coffee from Jamaica, Cuba and Italy