PREREGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR STUDENTS CURRENLTY OFF CAMPUS
Applies to students currently on Off-Campus Study, Personal Leave, Medical Leave or students with a Withdrawn or Suspended Status that have been approved to return.
PREREGISTRATION FOR OFF-CAMPUS STUDENTS - Monday, April 15 thru Tuesday, April 23.
IMPORTANT: These Preregistration instructions apply to those students who are not currently attending classes on campus. You will not be allowed to preregister if you have not obtained required approval shown below, have not paid your advance enrollment deposit, or have any unpaid balance on your account.
Current Status Approval Required
Personal or Medical Leave Director of Academic Advising
Withdrawal or Suspension Registrar
Off-Campus Study None
*Registration forms will be accepted up until 5:00 p.m. (CST), Tuesday, April 23. Registration information received after April 23rd will be held until after preregistration cuts and closures have been processed. If you are late, when preregistration reopens the week of May 6th, you will be added to any courses that have not yet closed. Preregistration add/drop information received after May 17 will not be accepted, and you will have to wait until the first day of classes in January to add courses.
- View your academic evaluation via the Course Area & Academic Info tab of your Pioneer Web account to check your credit totals. If you have a major declared, you should check the status of remaining courses and credits in your major.
- Check if you have the prerequisites and co-requisites for all courses. You will not be registered for any courses for which you do not have the published prerequisite and/or co-requisite without the instructor's permission. If you do not have the permission, the courses will have to be added in August when you can obtain an instructor signature. Academic Catalog
- Create your desired schedule using Schedule Planner on P-web. Check for prerequisites and co-requisites by looking at the information to the left of the Reg #.
- Click on "Print Registration form".
- Right click on the Fall 2013 schedule and "convert to Adobe PDF".
- Email this to your faculty adviser(s) for approval and copy Tammy Whitney, email@example.com.
If you cannot access P-web:
- Complete the On-line registration form. Make sure to indicate that you are adding a course.
- Email the form to your faculty adviser(s) and copy Tammy Whitney, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Students will not be preregistered until their adviser has given their approval to the Registrar's Office. Registration forms and adviser approvals will be accepted no later than 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, April 23. Review your course selections carefully before submitting them. Once you submit your selections, you are not allowed to make changes.
Students are expected to have discussed their proposed programs of study with an adviser prior to their leaves. Since students are allowed to audit courses on a space available basis, students may not preregister for courses they wish to audit. Audited courses may be added after the cut and closure process.