PREREGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR FALL SEMESTER 2013-14
|Preregistration Dates: Monday, April 15 to Thursday, April 25, 2013 Deadline: 5:00 pm April 25, 2013|
ARE YOU REGISTRATION READY
- Go to Pioneer Web - Course Areas and Academic Info tab - "Am I Registration Ready?"
- Holds are placed by the Cashier, Financial Aid, Health Center, Registrar and Student Affairs.
- Students with a hold cannot preregister until all holds are cleared - see the appropriate office.
VIEW YOUR ACADEMIC EVALUATION
It is your responsibility to know what courses you need and totals by division and department.
MEET WITH YOUR ADVISER
- The Schedule of Courses is available on line. See Pioneer Web - Course Areas & Acad Info.
- You must use the Registration Form that is generated by the on-line Schedule Planner. Additional lines have been added and you and your adviser may hand-write any changes in the space provided.
- Know your adviser's office hours and get a signature. The Registrar's Office will not accept "Registration Forms" that do not have an adviser signature - no exceptions. You will also need to sign the Registration Form.
Students pursuing more than one major or a concentration should meet with both faculty advisers and have each major adviser sign the Registration form. If you cannot locate your adviser, see your major department's chairperson. If you have not declared a major see the Registrar or Assistant Registrar.
COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION FORM
- Students are not allowed to preregister for any course for which they do not have the published prerequisite and/or co-requisite, unless they have the instructor's signature on the form.
- Students are not allowed to preregister for more than 18 credits unless the additional credits are music lessons or varsity sports.
- Students may not preregister for courses they wish to audit. They may be added during drop/add.
- Students are required to preregister for 297, 299, 387, 397, 399 and 499 by filling out an application form; completed forms are due in the Office of the Registrar by 5:00 PM Monday, April 29, 2013.
You must use the online Schedule Planner Tool
to print out a Registration Form for your adviser to sign.