Cowles Apartments are gender neutral and are awarded on a Seniority Draw system. Apartments have a 1st floor and a loft (2nd floor) level. Six apartments, each with their own kitchen, bathroom, and common room are available for application:
4 person Apartment
- Cowles 7108 (2 double rooms = 4 spaces)
5 person Apartment
- Cowles 7110 (1 single room, 2 double rooms = 5 spaces)
6 person Apartments
- Cowles 7111 (3 double rooms = 6 spaces)
- Cowles 7113 (3 double rooms = 6 spaces)
- Cowles 7112 (2 single rooms, 2 double rooms = 6 spaces)
- Cowles 7114 (2 single rooms, 2 double rooms = 6 spaces)
Each group must designate a Cowles Apartment Coordinator. The Coordinator must:
- Submit a completed Cowles Apartment application to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the deadline indicated. Online applications will be available Tuesday, January 22.
- Coordinators of groups awarded a Cowles Apartment must submit room assignments to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the date indicated.
Students may apply for only one Special Residence Draw. Students considering taking a leave of absence for the Fall '13 term should not apply for a Special Residence Draw. Students awarded a Cowles Apartment do not participate in Room Draw. Students awarded a Cowles Apartment also on the off-campus waitlist MUST have an alternate to fill their space before they may accept an offer to live off-campus. Cowles Apartment residents have more meal plan flexibility; please visit the Meal Plan Options web site for more information.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
|Tuesday, January 22||Cowles Apartment applications available online|
|Monday, April 15||Cowles Apartment applications due by 12 noon|
|Wednesday, April 17||Cowles Apartment award notices sent (via email)|
|Friday, April 19||Accept or Decline Cowles Apt. offer|
|Friday, May 3||Room assignments due|