Mini Co-ops are gender neutral and are awarded on a Seniority Draw system. Four suites with kitchens and bathrooms are available for application:
- Gates 4112 (1st floor double)
- Clark 5109 (1st floor triple)
- Lazier 1132 (1st floor triple)
- Haines 4109 (1st floor quad)
Each group must designate a Mini Co-op Coordninator. The Coordinator must:
- Submit a completed Mini Co-op Application to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the deadline indicated on the application. Online applications will be available Tuesday, January 22.
- Coordinators of groups awarded a Mini Co-op must submit room assignments to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the date indicated.
Students may apply for only one Special Residence Draw. Students awarded a Mini Co-op do not participate in Room Draw; students awarded a Mini Co-op also on the off-campus waitlist MUST have an alternate to fill their Mini Co-op space before they may accept an offer to live off-campus. Students considering taking a leave of absence for the Fall '13 term should not apply for a Special Residence Draw. Mini Co-op residents have more meal plan flexibility; please visit the Meal Plan Options web site for more information.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
|Tuesday, January 22||Mini Co-op Draw applications available online|
|Monday, April 15||Mini Co-op applications due by 12 noon|
|Wednesday, April 17||Mini Co-op award notices sent (via email)|
|Friday, April 19||Decisions due by 12 noon|
|Friday, May 3||Room assignments due for Mini Co-ops (if applicable)|