Three types of Group Draws are available: 4, 5, and 6 person. Group Draws are awarded per a random draw. Unless applying for a single sex Group Draw, groups may be single sex or co-ed; all double rooms are single sex unless the draw is in a gender neutral location. Students may apply for only ONE Special Residence Draw. Groups awarded a Group Draw do not participate in Room Draw; students awarded a Group Draw also on the off-campus waitlist MUST have an alternate to fill their Special Residence Draw space before they may accept an offer to live off-campus. If you are considering taking a leave of absence for the Fall ’13 term, please do not apply for a Special Residence Draw.
Each group will have a Group Coordinator. The Group Coordinator must:
- Submit a completed Group Draw Application to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the deadline indicated on the application. Online applications will be available Tuesday, January 22.
- Coordinators of groups awarded a Group Draw must submit their room assignments to the Residence Life and Orientation Department by the date indicated.
4 Person Group Draws
- Younker 9226, 9227 (2 doubles) 2nd floor
- Younker 9322, 9323 (2 doubles) 3rd floor
- Cowles 7101, 7102 (2 doubles) 1st floor Gender Neutral due to bathroom availability
Rose 3133, 3135, 3139 (1 double, 2 cubby singles) 1st floor Male Floor/Male Group Draw
- Rathje 4133, 4135, 4139 (1 double, 2 cubby singles) 1st floor
5 Person Group Draw
- Langan 2110, 2111, 2112 (1 single, 2 doubles) 1st floor
- Gates Tower 4410, 4411 (3 singles, 1 double) Single Sex, Co-ed, or Gender Neutral
6 Person Group Draws
- Cleveland 2310, 2311, 2312 (3 doubles) 3rd floor
- Loose 6006, 6008, 6009 (1 single, 1 double, 1 triple) Loose Pit
- Rose 3233, 3235, 3237, 3239 (2 doubles, 2 singles) 2nd floor
- Rathje 4233, 4235, 4237, 4239 (2 doubles, 2 singles) 2nd floor
DATES TO REMEMBER:
|Tuesday, January 22||Group Draw applications available online|
|Monday, April 15||Group Draw applications due by 12 noon|
|Wednesday, April 17||Group Draw award notices sent via email|
|Friday, April 19||Accept or Decline Group Draw offer by 12 noon|
|Friday, May 3||Group Draw room assignments / floor charts due|