Street address: 1422 Park Street
Dibble Hall, one of the original men's residence halls built under the guidance of President John H. T. Main, was dedicated in 1921 in honor of LeRoy and Martha Cleveland Dibble 1867. LeRoy and Martha Cleveland Dibble were Kansas City physicians. Dibble is a North Campus residence hall situated between Norris and Clark.
Residence Life Coordinator: Kady Shea