Street address: 1307 East Street
The southernmost of the East Campus residence halls, Lazier Hall honors the late William C. Lazier '53 and Dorothy Lazier for their generous support of the College. William C. Lazier served two terms as chair of the board of trustees. Lazier Hall's distinctive curved roof softens the profile of one of the tallest building on campus. Constructed of white Iowa limestone, Lazier Hall is connected to the other East Campus residence halls by a roofed loggia. Large windows in the first floor lounge give the space an open, accessible feel. Like all East Campus residence halls, Lazier offers air conditioning and elevators. The East Campus residence halls were designed by William Rawn Associates to complement, but not duplicate, the dormitories President Main built more than 90 years ago.
Residence Life Coordinator: Dan Hirsch