Street address: 1430 Park Street
Four generations of the Norris family, for whom Norris Hall is named, attended Grinnell College. It was S.W. "Fritz" Norris 1896 who founded an independent student newspaper, the Scarlet and Black, which is still published today. Norris Hall, located at the corner of Park Street and 10th Avenue, was dedicated on Oct. 8, 1960, as a feature of the College's then-annual homecoming weekend. Norris Hall is located in the northwestern corner of campus.
Residence Life Coordinator: Kady Shea