IF A POWER OUTAGE OCCURS IN YOUR OFFICE OR BUILDING
- Remain calm.
- Provide assistance to others in your immediate area who may be unfamiliar with the space.
- If you are in an unlighted area, proceed cautiously to an area that has emergency lights.
- If you are in an elevator, stay calm. Use the emergency button or telephone to alert Campus Safety and Security/Parking Services at extension 4600.
- If instructed to evacuate, proceed cautiously to the nearest clear exit.
- Call Campus Safety and Security/Parking Services at extension 4600.
- Planning for such situations includes having a flashlight available.