An opportunity to teach English in India to students on the primary or secondary level for one year.
Pardada Pardadi Educational Society
- Post-secondary certification, diploma, or degree. TEFL/TESL certification an asset.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) essential. Hindi an asset. Commitment to learn basic Hindi prior to departure desired.
- General knowledge of gender and diversity issues in India as well as children's rights and protection issues, and the Uttar Pradesh educational context
- 6 months experience living or working abroad
- Basic room and full board according to standards provided to local teachers
- Ground transport to and from airport upon arrival and departure
- Sightseeing in Delhi
- One return best-rate economy-class air ticket awarded upon successful completion of the 1-year commitment