Never hesitate to email an administrator or an SGA cabinet member about a policy that they might have developed or with questions/concerns. That said, if you are having a hard time getting hold of an administrator or other person who can answer your question, check out a Joint Board meeting or go to the SGA offices (second floor of the JRC) and ask them, they're always happy to point you in the right direction.
Center for Religion, Spirituality, and Social Justice
Who makes the decisions about ______? How can I get involved in that decision making process?
- Center for Religion, Spirituality, and Social Justice
- Facilities for Worship, Prayer, and Meetings
- Faith, Spiritual, and Prayer Opportunities
- Grinnell Advocates
- Grief and Loss Resources
- Anonymous Support Groups in Grinnell
- Social Justice Programs and Resources
- Calendar of Religious Holidays
- Schedule of Events, Worships, and Meetings
- Photo and Video Index
- Grinnell Prize