This is another question where the sky is the limit. Postering is always crucial and effective, as is emailing those on your listserv, adding it to the Campus Memo, putting it on the All Campus Events plan (email [ace]), asking major SEPCs to forward information, bringing up your group in class, making a Facebook group, putting on a successful event (look for more on that in a few pages), bugging your friends about the event, making a (hopefully eye catching!) announcement in the D-Hall, and making t-shirts are all ways to get your organization out there and getting attention!
Center for Religion, Spirituality, and Social Justice
How do I publicize my event or organization?
- Center for Religion, Spirituality, and Social Justice
- Facilities for Worship, Prayer, and Meetings
- Faith, Spiritual, and Prayer Opportunities
- Grinnell Advocates
- Grief and Loss Resources
- Anonymous Support Groups in Grinnell
- Social Justice Programs and Resources
- Calendar of Religious Holidays
- Schedule of Events, Worships, and Meetings
- Photo and Video Index
- Grinnell Prize