Grinnell, by the Numbers
- About 1,600 students
- 9:1 student/faculty ratio
- Over 500 course offerings every semester
- Most classes have fewer than 20 students
- 26 majors, 11 concentrations
- 3,000 internship opportunities in the United States and abroad
- Burling Library contains 1 million books and documents
- 500+ free events each year
- 200+ student organizations
- One-third of students engage in varsity athletics
Daily sessions from 9 a.m.–noon and from 1:30–4:30 p.m.
Iowa Private College Week (IPCW) is a weeklong program during which independent Iowa colleges and universities invite prospective students and their families to explore their campuses. It's a great time for prospective students to learn about Grinnell’s academic and social opportunities and to meet with faculty, coaches, students and staff.
You’ve applied and been accepted. Congratulations! We invite you to experience Grinnell’s endless possibilities at one of our admitted student programs, designed specifically for you.
Over the course of two days, you’ll have the chance to: