Jessi L. Smith will deliver Scholars' Convocation on diversity and inclusivity in STEM fields.
Get ready — develop expertise in your chosen field and gain the experience and skills you'll need for later.
Plan your own curriculum from the ground up.
Students’ impact goes far beyond student groups with participation and input on issues throughout the campus.
The Grinnell Science Project pre-orientation program primes students for academic success.
The lasting friendship of two students from opposite sides of the world
Delia Salomon ’14 finds inspiration in contrasts.
Internationally respected professor and scientist Judith Klinman presents a Scholars’ Convocation—After Science, There’s Laundry.
- 4 Gas Chromatographs, Capillary HP5890 SERIES II
- Gas Chromatograph, Thermo Trace Ultra w/mass spec detector
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatograph, Waters Acquity with mass spec detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph, HP1090 with DA detector
- 4 BioLogic LP low-pressure chromatography systems
- GC-MS Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer, Thermo ITQ with Trace Ultra GC
- Ion Trap with Electrospray Ionization, Finnigan LCQ
Students explore the production of mercury toxin in the field and the lab.