The chemistry department hosts a weekly seminar on Thursdays at noon, presented by visiting speakers, students who have completed research, and faculty members. Topics range from academic lectures to discussions about careers and research opportunities in chemistry.
For more information, please contact the department chair, Professor Mark Levandoski.
- 4 Gas Chromatographs- Capillary HP5890 SERIES II
- Gas Chromatograph-Thermo Trace Ultra w/mass spec detector
- Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatograph- Waters Acquity w/mass spec detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph- HP1090 w/DA detector
- 4 BioLogic LP low-pressure chromatography systems
- GC-MS Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer-Thermo ITQ with Trace Ultra GC
- Ion Trap with Electrospray Ionization-Finnigan LCQ
SEPC (Student Educational Policy Committee) Members
Send an email to one of your friendly SEPC members:
Alyssa Manz '13
Jonathan Adams '13
Callie Casey '14
Stephanie Spahr '14
Elizabeth Phelan '14