The 17 women presented in this poster are currently in teaching, research, or administrative positions in colleges or universities.
- 4 Gas Chromatographs- Capillary HP5890 SERIES II
- Gas Chromatograph-Thermo Trace Ultra w/mass spec detector
- Ultraperformance Liquid Chromatograph- Waters Acquity w/mass spec detector
- High Performance Liquid Chromatograph- HP1090 w/DA detector
- 4 BioLogic LP low-pressure chromatography systems
- GC-MS Ion Trap Mass Spectrometer-Thermo ITQ with Trace Ultra GC
- Ion Trap with Electrospray Ionization-Finnigan LCQ
Students explore the production of mercury toxin in the field and the lab.
First years in Martin Minelli tutorial explore the personalities and background of people who've made outstanding contributions to science.
SEPC (Student Educational Policy Committee) Members
Send an email to one of your friendly SEPC members:
Alyssa Manz '13
Jonathan Adams '13
Callie Casey '14
Stephanie Spahr '14
Elizabeth Phelan '14
The facility includes refurbished teaching and research laboratories, classroom and office space, a science library, a computer laboratory, and several study areas. The addition connects two of the wings with a courtyard in between. The building houses the departments of biology, chemistry, mathematics and computer science, physics, and psychology. Containing modern scientific equipment and instrumentation, the facility has laboratories, classrooms, and seminar rooms, which are equipped with electronic and other modern instructional tools. The building also houses the Kistle Science Library and the Physics Historical Museum. In the northeast section of the building, a greenhouse is used as an instructional and research facility.