How Grinnell prepared one alum for a career in mental health.
Student Co-authored Papers
- Gibson, J. M., & Meade*, M. L. (2004). Priming guesses on a forced-recall test. Journal of General Psychology, 131, 225-241.
- Gibson, J. M., & Bahrey*, R. (2005). Modality-specificity effects in priming of visual and auditory word-fragment completion. Journal of General Psychology, 132, 117-137.
Are you looking for a Psychology tutor?
- Available free of charge to Grinnell students of any ability
- Use before an exam, or as a regular review and study option
- Tutors are upper-level Grinnell College students, experienced with the material, recommended by the faculty
Whether you would like assistance with just one topic or several sections, we're happy to help. Please get in touch to discuss your needs.
Get ready — develop expertise in your chosen field and gain the experience and skills you'll need for later.
David Lopatto named a Fellow of American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Grinnell College helps students prepare for the world of business.
The Grinnell Science Project pre-orientation program primes students for academic success.
Psychology students developed a program to help prevent adolescent obesity in the community.
Vertilo ’12, Gibson publish paper on character strengths and mental health stigma.