Grinnell, by the Numbers
- About 1,600 students
- 9:1 student/faculty ratio
- Over 500 course offerings every semester
- Most classes have fewer than 20 students
- 26 majors, 11 concentrations
- 3,000 internship opportunities in the United States and abroad
- Burling Library contains 1 million books and documents
- 500+ free events each year
- 200+ student organizations
- One-third of students engage in varsity athletics
U.S. Transfer Students
To complete your transfer application, submit the following by the fall or spring transfer deadline:
- The Common Application: All forms, including the Registrar's Report are available at Common Application.
If you graduated from high school more than one year ago, you do not need to submit the Secondary School Report form.
ASP Application Deadlines
Fall Semester: Aug. 1
Spring Semester: Jan. 1
Important! ASP applications may be due earlier at area high schools. Check with your high school for internal deadlines.