- Tuesday, September 8
- 11 a.m. - noon, Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- How YOU can Improve Accessibility on Campus
- Wednesday, September 16
- noon - 1 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- Accommodations 101
- Monday, September 21
- 4:15 - 6:30 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 311-B & C
- Disability Resources and Assistive Technology Open House
- September 21 - 25
- Advising Week
Alum appreciates her liberal arts background in the business world.
Alum helps boys learn to love books.
All 442 of you — you’re an accomplished group.
More than 10% of a national leadership program volunteers this year are from Grinnell.
Take a closer look at the beauty of the prairie and the unintended consequences of development.
Play explores Emerson and Thoreau’s friendship and love of the natural world.
Sample No Contact Order form.
Talented and open to change, alum discovers his true niche in the D.C music scene.
Advice from Grinnellians, for Grinnellians