The Drupal Functions and Shared Apps committee will:
- evaluate and help implement requests for custom or non-Palantir modules and ensure all modules are properly documented and meet relevant standards.
- work with Computer Science in the event that Drupal is incorporated into the curriculum so student work will be of the quality to incorporate into the website.
The Quality Assurance and Website Standards committee:
- helps educate the College community about the importance of standards and what standards are put in place.
- works with all other committees in developing relevant standards.
- reviews requests for customizations in terms of the established standards.
The Look and Feel committee:
- reviews any revisions to the current and future templates and suggest improvements.
- reviews custom templates and help set minimum standards (in terms of design) for those templates.
The Training and User Assistance committee will…
For those of us not taking time off during spring break, it at least provides a chance to take a deep breath, enjoy the spring weather, and catch up on those pesky tasks we've been meaning to do for ages.
The Web Guys are offering an open help session for anyone with Drupal work to catch up on. Even if you don't need our help for anything in particular, the help sessions provide a great chance to spend uninterrupted time on your website, and the you'll have people standing by to help you with any problems that arise.
It takes a lot of people doing a lot of work to make an institution like Grinnell College run. We're all busy.
This can make it hard to get help from other people who are just as busy. as you Similarly, it's hard for the Web Guys to offer you help that fits in both your and our schedules.
This line of thought brought us to make the Training Request Form.
Back by popular demand: More Drupal Intro Training. We scheduled this training on a weekend so students could attend, but faculty and staff are also welcome. The more, the merrier.
Date: Saturday, February 7
Time: 10am-12pm (Intro/Standards), 1pm-2:30pm (Hands On)
This will be the last intro training for a while, so please come
. Students: If you want to get paid to do Drupal work, send us your name and email and we'll pass it on to interested Offices and Departments.