Learn how to study so you have more time for fun!
How to use Grinnell’s resources to make the most of your college years.
Plan on attending this free workshop!
Wednesday, September 16
noon - 1 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- Tuesday, September 8
- 11 a.m. - noon, Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- How YOU can Improve Accessibility on Campus
- Wednesday, September 16
- noon - 1 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- Accommodations 101
- Monday, September 21
- 4:15 - 6:30 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 311-B & C
- Disability Resources and Assistive Technology Open House
- September 21 - 25
- Advising Week
Tutoring options and contacts
Campus community gets online access to New York Times.
Large-format poster printing services have moved from the Libraries to Academic Support staff in the Noyce Science Center. The submission form and all poster-making information has been moved to GrinnellShare. Grinnell College users will need to be logged in to GrinnellShare.
To have a personal poster printed, contact Premier Printing at 236-7800.
Hours Tutoring Is Available:
Monday through Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Sunday 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm