Learn how to study so you have more time for fun!
How to use Grinnell’s resources to make the most of your college years.
Plan on attending this free workshop!
Wednesday, September 16
noon - 1 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- Tuesday, September 8
- 11 a.m. - noon, Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- How YOU can Improve Accessibility on Campus
- Wednesday, September 16
- noon - 1 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 209
- Accommodations 101
- Monday, September 21
- 4:15 - 6:30 p.m., Rosenfield Center, Room 311-B & C
- Disability Resources and Assistive Technology Open House
- September 21 - 25
- Advising Week
Tutoring options and contacts
Time Management – Belinda Backous
Date: Wednesday, October 8
Time: 12:00 p.m.-12:45 p.m.
Get a grip on stress: learn how to manage yourself and your time in this intellectual playground we call college. Take a personal time survey, discuss common pitfalls of time management and receive tools to help you be successful at Grinnell.