Admission & Aid
Individual Financial Aid Counseling
If you are interested in how your off-campus study choices will impact your financial aid or your out-of-pocket cost, you may use the calculator below or contact the Office of Student Financial Aid to schedule an individual appointment.
Please see the Apply for Aid page for a description of the overall financial aid application process.
Student and Parent Loan Instructions
Note: Loan information for Federal Direct Student Loans (Subsidized, Unsubsidized, and PLUS) and Federal Perkins Loans, will be submitted to the NSLDS and will be accessible by guaranty agencies, lenders, and institutions determined to be authorized users of the data system.
Grinnell, by the Numbers
- About 1,600 students
- 9:1 student/faculty ratio
- Over 500 course offerings every semester
- Most classes have fewer than 20 students
- 27 majors, 11 concentrations
- 3,000 internship opportunities in the United States and abroad
- Burling Library contains 1 million books and documents
- 500+ free events each year
- 200+ student organizations
- One-third of students engage in varsity athletics
- 13 percent international, 22 percent U.S. students of color