You are here
Daniel P Reynolds
- "Holocaust Tourism in Berlin." Presented at the RMMLA in Scottsdale, October 6, 2011.
- "Seeing Auschwitz: The Tourist as Witness." Presented at the 9th Annual Conference on New Directions in the Humanities, Granada, Spain, June 2011.
- "Visualizing the Holocaust: Tourism to Auschwitz."Presented at the RMMLA in Reno, October 2008.
- "Germany's Colonial Past in Recent Fiction." Presented at the RMMLA in Tucson, October 2006.
- "The Author Strikes Back. Bodo Kirchhof's Schundroman and Martin Walser's Tod eines Kritikers." Presented at the RMMLA in Missoula, October 2003.
- "Dislocated Text: Günter Grass's Encounter with German Literature in India." Presented at German Studies Association Convention in Washington, D.C., October 2001.
- "Sleeping with the Enemy." Presented at the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Convention in Vancouver, October 2001.
- "The Literary Wall." Presented at the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Convention in Boise, October 2000.
- "Having it Both Ways? The Essay as Metafiction in Post-Reunification German." Presented at the International Association of Philosophy and Literature Convention in Stony Brook, May 2000.
- "German Nationhood and the Literary Wall." Presented at the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Convention in Santa Fe, October 1999.
- Albrecht, Terence. Rezeption und Zeitlichkeit des Werkes Christoph Heins. Frankfurt a.M.: Peter Lang, 2000. German Studies Review. May 2001.
- Neaman, Elliot Y. A Dubious Past. Ernst Jnger and the Politics of Literature after Nazism. Berkeley: University of California Press, 1999. The Rocky Mountain Review. Spring 2001.
- Neuhaus, Volker. Schreiben gegen die verstreichende Zeit. Zu Leben und Werk von Günter Grass. München: Deutsche Taschenbuch Verlag, 1997. German Studies Review 23:1 (2000) 198-199.
Book Project: Holocaust Tourism. Moving Through Memory.
Selected Conference Presentations:
231B Alumni Recitation Hall
Grinnell Iowa 50112United States
Mondays and Tuesdays 9-11, and by appointment.
Education / Degrees:
Ph.D., Harvard University 1996 B.S., Georgetown University 1986 Eberhard-Karls Universität Tübingen, 1983-1985
Primary Academic Interest:
and Contemporary Literature
Other Academic Interests:
Holocaust and Genocide Studies Intersections of History and Fiction Modernist and Postmodernist Literature and Culture German Colonialism German Cinema