- Investment accounts provided through TIAA-CREF.
- Grinnell College contributes 10% of employee's annual salary/wage.
- Eligibility to participate is in the month following one year of employment or the first plan entry date if previously fully vested in an employer sponsored retirement plan. Employee must work at least 1000 hours per year to receive this benefit.
- Grinnell College Retirement Plan and Investment Solutions Q & A's
Grinnell College TIAA-CREF Individual Retirement Counselor:
Senior Financial Consultant
2713 Stange Road, Suite 105
Ames, IA 50010
Phone 866-904-7803 x458607
Direct (515) 268-8607
Fax (515) 268-0720
Paige visits the College on a regular basis to meet one-on-one with staff and faculty. If you would like to know when Paige will be on campus next, please call the office of human resources at ext. 4818 to schedule an appointment. Please note that occasionally, due to demand, your name may have to be placed on a waiting list.
Tax Deferred Annuity (Group Supplemental Retirement Annuity)
- Contributions made by employee only.
- Investment accounts available through TIAA-CREF and Fidelity.
- Participants must be regular employees, working a minimum of 20 hours per week to be eligible for this benefit.