As a Grinnell College student, faculty or staff member, family member, or guest, you can receive a Pioneer One-Card (P-Card), a photo ID and cash card that gives you access to the proximity locks on certain campus facilities and services ― the dining hall, Bookstore, vending machines, libraries, mail services, copy machines, laundry facilities, your residence hall, and more. You can get your P-Card on the second floor of the Joe Rosenfield ’25 Center.
- Make an appointment to get a P-Card
- Add funds to P-Card using GetFunds
- Request card balance or transaction history
- Report a lost/stolen P-Card Evenings/Weekends: Phone Security - ext. 4600.
- Report a terminal issue/error (Please include the location of the terminal)
- Provide feedback about the P-Card