Dibble Hall has 15 singles, 4 doubles, and 6 triples. It houses 41 students.
|Annex and First||1||3||1|
Dibble Hall has two lounges. A study lounge is located in the pit, and a larger lounge with a television is located on the first floor.
Dibble Hall has one kitchen which is located on the first floor. It has a stove, an oven, a microwave and a fridge.
A trunk room is located in Dibble Pit, and can be used for storing articles.
Dibble Hall has a laundry facility located in the pit. It has several washers and dryers which can be operated with a P-Card.
Residents of Dibble have easy access to the computer lab in Norris.
A recycling facility is located on the first floor of Gates.
Dibble Hall, one of the original men's residence halls built under the guidance of President John H. T. Main, was dedicated in 1921 in honor of LeRoy and Martha Cleveland Dibble 1867. LeRoy and Martha Cleveland Dibble were Kansas City physicians. Dibble is a North Campus residence hall situated between Norris and Clark.