Curricular Development Resources
- Discovery-Based Physics: a General Physics course developed at Grinnell using a pedagogy similar to Priscilla Laws' Workshop Physics but including more contemporary topics.
- Discovery-based Computational Physics: An implementation of the pedagogical techniques of Workshop Physics in an intermediate level physics course.
General Interest Links
- GC Physics Museum
- GC Health Professions Advisory Committee
- The Nucleus - a resource for physics and astronomy undergraduates, including searches for research and internship opportunities.
In Preparation for the Future (Students)
- Physics Today Job Site
- Graduate Fellowships
- American Institute of Physics
- Who's Hiring Physics Bachelor’s? A searchable state-by-state listing of many employers who recently hired physics bachelor’s into science and engineering positions
- Latest Employment Data for Physicists - Reports that provide the latest data on where physicists work and what they do throughout the economy and at different degree levels.
- Statistical Research Center - data on education and employment in physics and astronomy.