Digital Liberal Arts Laboratory (DLab)
The Digital Liberal Arts Laboratory is located in the upper-level Forum building. The DLab is a space for active and collaborative teaching and learning enhanced by a suite of digital technologies. Current assets include:
- two 80-inch LCD monitors with an Extron integrated audio/visual control system
- two laptop carts with 20 PCs and 20 Macs
- six desktop computer stations, with three iMacs and three Dell Precision PCs, each with over ninety different software titles
- versatile classroom space with movable tables and chairs seating up to 25 or 30
- two digital sandbox areas with Steelcase collaboration stations
- wireless projection and video conferencing capability
DLab hours during the academic year are:
- Monday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–midnight
- Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: noon–midnight
Classes and workshops may be scheduled by reservation on Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Other special events may be approved on a case-by-case basis. The DLab is reserved for open student hours during the academic year on Monday–Thursday, 5 p.m. to midnight, and on Saturday and Sunday, noon to midnight.
If you are interested in reserving the DLab, please complete the DLab Reservation Form.