Diversity Preview Program
Important: Applications for the Fall 2016 Diversity Preview Program are due by September 12.
The Grinnell Diversity Preview Program offers you the chance to apply for a FREE trip to campus so you can discover your place at one of the nation's top liberal arts colleges. The 2016 Diversity Preview Program will be held from October 2-3, 2016.
Program participants will:
- stay overnight with a current student host,
- go on a tour of the Grinnell campus,
- attend classes, and
- attend an information session on admission and financial aid.
- be high school seniors,
- be students of color (African American, Latino, Asian, Native American) OR the first in their family to attend college,
- be interested in liberal arts education (arts and humanities, mathematics and sciences, and social sciences),
- submit the Diversity Preview Program Application,
- submit a high school transcript with SAT/ACT scores, and
- submit an activities résumé.
Applications are due by September 12, 2016, and they will not be reviewed until the deadline has passed. The program is scheduled from October 2-3. If you have questions, please call the Office of Admission at (800) 247-0113 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. (CDT). Please note that the Diversity Preview Program cannot accept applications from international students or transfer applicants.