Making an Appointment to Visit the GC Museum of Art
Each preapproved student who wants to visit the museum must make their own reservation on the 25Live website (opens in new window). Note the instructions below for how to fill in each field on the form. If you have problems with 25Live, contact York Plagge.
Visitors must be currently enrolled in the on-campus weekly testing protocol. If you are not enrolled and want to schedule a visit, contact Lesley Wright.
When you visit, be sure to enter the north doors of the Bucksbaum Arts Center, on the side facing central campus. A museum guard will let you in at the time of your appointment.
Visitors must wear both a mask and a face shield.
The museum is open for appointments Tuesday–Friday, noon–5:30 p.m.
Signing In and Filling Out the Fields on the 25Live Form
If you are not already signed in, click the "sign in" button in the upper right and enter your College username and password.
Click "Create an Event".
In the fields that appear, fill in according to the guide below:
- Event Name – [Your Name]
- Event Title – leave blank
- Event Type – Appointment
- Organization –Grinnell College Art Museum
- Additional Organization for this event – leave blank
- Expected head count – 1
- Event Description – Appointment
- Event Date & Time – fill out as appropriate, one-hour max per reservation
- Event Location – FINE*MUSEUM GUEST 1 (if this option is not available, we have filled the time slot)
- Under "add" click Request
- Resources – nothing
- Attached Files – nothing
- Event Custom Attributes – Click "No" for all
- Contact Roles – [Your Name] for Requestor and Scheduler
- Event Categories – nothing
- Requirements – Click Box D
- Event Comments – leave blank
- Internal Notes – leave blank
- Event State – Tentative
- Affirmation – Click box I Agree
Once the event has been saved, Conference Operations will confirm via email to you and the museum.