What you need to know:
- We have a contract with a private testing firm, Tempus, for initial and regularized COVID-19 testing for students, faculty, and staff who will be on campus this fall.
- Remote work requirements (with only critical operations on campus) remain in place until further notice.
- The planning continues for how we return to the workplace or transition to new ways of working in order to protect faculty and staff.
- We are planning for a low-density population on campus this fall.
- Condensed academic terms will allow us to bring students safely onto campus in phases.
- Anyone entering a campus building or public space must wear a face mask, shield, or other face covering and consistently practice physical distancing.
- No Grinnell-funded travel will be permitted until further notice.
- Grinnell athletic teams will not compete against other colleges during Fall Term 1.