What you need to know:
- The 2020-21 academic year will consist of four 7.5-week terms, with an optional summer term. With limited exceptions, we will actively plan for the following groups to live and learn on-campus during these corresponding terms:
- Fall Term 1: Small number of students approved for continuous residence, who will remain on campus for most or all the academic year (Aug. 31 – Oct. 21)
- Fall Term 2: Mid-year graduates (Oct. 29 – Dec. 22)
- Spring Term 1: First-year students (Feb. 1 - March 24)
- Spring Term 2: Second- and fourth-year students (April 1 - May 25)
- Summer Term: Optional term to meet academic needs that arise (June 7 - July 28)
- We are planning for a low-density campus this spring.
- Regularized COVID-19 testing will be required for students, faculty, and staff who will be on campus.
- See the Campus Activity Levels for further information about daily activities on campus that may change depending on community health conditions on campus and in our region.
Campus Activity Level: Yellow
Safety/PPE: Masks worn indoors. Masks and shields worn indoors with others. Masks worn outdoors with others. Exception: in a private space with the door closed, shower, pool
Classes: Hybrid, primarily online, some in-person with appropriate PPE/safety precautions.
Meetings and Events: Primarily online, limited events/meetings in-person with appropriate PPE/safety precautions.
Athletics: No competition, limited training with PPE/safety precautions; buildings at reduced capacity.
Travel/Visitors: Faculty and staff travel restrictions in place with limited opportunities by permission. Limited visitors by reservation only; please check with department or office you intend to visit.
Dining: Take-out food available during business hours from the Marketplace Dining Hall for students and employees on meal plans.