What you need to know:
- The 2020-21 academic year will consist of four 7.5-week terms, with an optional summer term. With limited exceptions, we will actively plan for the following groups to live and learn on-campus during these corresponding terms:
- Fall Term 1: Small number of students approved for continuous residence, who will remain on campus for most or all the academic year (Aug. 31 – Oct. 21)
- Fall Term 2: Mid-year graduates (Oct. 29 – Dec. 22)
- Spring Term 1: First-year students (Feb. 1 - March 24)
- Spring Term 2: Second- and fourth-year students (April 1 - May 25)
- We are planning for a low-density campus this spring.
- Regularized COVID-19 testing will be required for students, faculty, and staff who will be on campus.
- See the Campus Activity Levels for further information about daily activities on campus that may change depending on community health conditions on campus and in our region.