Welcome, Families of Prospective and Current Students
Families are a welcome part of the Grinnell community. Here you will find answers to many questions about Grinnell, resources you can use to help students get the most out of their experience, and information about special events on campus.
- New Student Orientation
- Family Weekend
- Family Resource Guide
- Transportation and Shuttles for Students
- Commencement Information
- Family Listserv Subscription
Offices & Services
- Student Assistance
- Cashier's Office (tuition payment info)
- Center for Careers, Life, and Service
- Office of Student Affairs
- Office of International Student Affairs
- Pioneer One-Card
- Parent Giving
- Safety & Security
- Student Health and Counseling Services (SHACS)
- Financial Aid (Enrolled Students)
News & Events
7:30 p.m. Monday, November 28
November is Native American Month, and the World is watching. Grinnell College has an opportunity to hear firsthand stories about the fight to protect Mother Earth and the water — "Mni Wiconi: Water is Life."
The Pioneer Bookshop Storytime is held generally on the first Monday of the month at 4 p.m. Children up to 8 years of age or so will enjoy the picture book and story read by our storytime readers.
Here is a list of our current storytime dates:
Innovative communities are made possible by Penny Bender Sebring '64 and Charles Ashby Lewis.
The Pioneer Bookshop's mission is to provide Grinnell College students with the materials professors require for them to succeed.