To submit additions or revisions to the website, please submit a ticket to http://help.grinnell.edu.
- Log in to the system using your Grinnell network username and password.
- Click the "+ New" button to start a new ticket.
- Under "Select a Queue" choose "Technology Services Desk".
- Enter a short description of the issue.
- For "Category" choose "Web".
- Enter a detailed description of your request in the Comments field.
- Please be sure to include the URL of the page you would like to change.
- If you are submitting an error or other unexpected site behavior, please include information about the operating system and browser (with version number) you are using.
- You may also attach a file (document or screenshot). If you need to attach multiple files, go back to the ticket and enter another comment and attachment.
If you cannot access the system, please call the Technology Services Desk at x4901 or email technologyservicesdesk[at]help.grinnell[dot]edu.