Services for Students
The staff at the Grinnell College Libraries are here to help you. Please explore the links in the sidebar to explore the many services we offer.
The links under "Doing Research" will help you find the information you need to write research papers or do other research projects, and will help you cite and present that information.
The links under "Using Burling and Kistle Libraries" describe the collections, equipment, and study spaces available in Grinnell's libraries and explain the policies for using them.
If you have any questions about doing research or using the libraries, please don't hesitate to ask!
- You can chat with a librarian or research tutor by using the "Chat with us" link on the libraries' home page and in some library databases.
- You can see a research tutor at the research desk in Burling on Sundays through Thursdays from 2–6 p.m. and 7–11 p.m.
- You can ask at the circulation desk for the on-call librarian on Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m.- noon, and on Fridays from 8 a.m. - noon and from 1–5 p.m.
- You can e-mail questions to the libraries' query address.
- You can request a library lab