Larissa Stalcup has been the art director of The Grinnell Magazine since July 2015 and graphic designer at Grinnell College since August 2012. In addition to these responsibilities, she designs admission marketing materials and art directs photo shoots. She holds a bachelor's degree in mass communications, communication arts, and marketing and a minor in commercial art from Black Hills State University. She spends most of her non-work days enjoying long bike rides on the highways and trails of Iowa.
• designing eye-catching visuals that are easily understood without a lot of thinking
• making things look pretty while creating art with a purpose
• Art director for The Grinnell Magazine and graphic designer for admission materials
• office sarcasm
Contact me if:
• You have a publication you'd like designed
• You need design feedback or templates for projects