The staff at the Career Development Office wish everyone an enjoyable and productive summer. If you are in town, feel free to stop by the CDO at your convenience; we are open over the summer. Questions from students and alumni who are off campus may be emailed to email@example.com.
Social Impact in the Windy City
2013 Fall Break Industry Tour to Chicago
Connect with alumni in business, law, education, finance, science and government who are working to help people. Spend fall break networking with alumni, visiting organziations and exploring Chicago while you explore a variety of means to be socially just. Details will be announced here this summer as they are confirmed- keep watching!
- Grinnell Career Development Guide (PDF): Resume samples, interview strategies, networking advice, and career planning worksheets.
- Spring 2013 Workshop Schedule (PDF): Plan to attend CDO workshops and events this spring that fit into your schedule.
- FOCUS Career Assessment: A self-paced, online career and education planning tool. Access Code: pioneers
- 2013 Graduate & Professional School Guide (PDF): Information on how to begin preparing for your post-Grinnell education.
- About Us: Our mission, statement of responsibility, and other helpful information.