Admission & Aid
At the end of your college search, we’d love for you to say with confidence that you’re ready to be a Grinnellian. Among other things, being a Grinnellian means being open to knowledge, experience, and others.
But it also means paying attention to the nuts & bolts of the college admission process. We want to help you navigate that process, whether you’d like to visit campus, learn how to apply, understand our generous financial aid policies, or just get more information about Grinnell.
It’s important to do your homework! Learn more about us, and start to explore the possibility of your future with Grinnell College.
- Grinnell at a Glance
- Tuition & Financial Aid
- Request Information
- Being a Grinnellian: Experience, Focus, Global Grinnell, Athletics, Music, Research
- Ask a Student
- Accessibility and Disability Services
Now that you’ve done some research about Grinnell, why not plan a visit? Experience first-hand our unique community of artists, athletes, explorers, scholars and friends who call Grinnell home.
Made up your mind? Great, then let’s get started! Here you’ll find application forms and information to help you navigate the application process.
- Apply Now with the Common Application
- The process for U.S. students
- The process for international students
- The process for transfer students